Sunday, June 05, 2005

E-mail: Could you live without it?

I never considered myself a writer even still to this day of writing one of my first blogs but I do find myself realizing how very important writing e-mail messages has become in this world. My quest is to find out just how important e-mail or email is to people. There are some who say they wouldn't miss a beat if they didn't even have and email account. But most would say they could not live, let alone do business without it. Some need it and rely on it so much there is not a day or in some cases and hour that does not go by when they are not checking it. I am going to try and interview as many people as I can find who will share their e-mail story with me. I would like to know if they still remember the first time they received on email message. How did it make them feel then and how does it make them feel now so many months or years later about e-mail.

No comments: